All of FabPro products are sold as "try-before-you-buy" software. The trial versions are available on our website, you can download a copy to evaluate. Then you can verify the program's functions and make sure it works well on your computer before purchasing.
Since the orders are processed automatically online, your orders could not be canceled once it has been successfully processed, also, your registration code could not be disabled after purchasing.
Exceptions to the refund policy are handled on a case-by-case basis and only granted when emergency or extenuating circumstances exist. If only the purchase occurred within 30 days, the great-cooperation is received, and the problem of the program is really confirmed by both sides, we will refund the purchase price, but you have to undertake the procedure fee.
1. Reproducible bug/error, which we cannot solve the problem within an acceptable period of time or provide a temporary solution. In this circumstance, please cooperate with our technical support and offer the detailed information, such as your computer information, actions before the error occurs, screenshots of error, etc. if required.
2. Hardware incompatibility, which prevents you from using our product on your computer, and we cannot solve the problem within an acceptable period of time or suggest a temporary solution. We strongly recommend that you try the product before you place an order.
3. Duplicate orders (with exactly the same information, such as order number, product, registration information), which happened by accident.
1. You have mistakenly purchased the wrong software.
2. You have entered the wrong email address and not received the registration code, then you purchased the same product again.
3. Your refund request does not include any particular reasons, only stating the uninstalling of the product with no future use or the program doesn't working, ect.
4. The reason for the refund is about the features we never claim or advertise on our web site.
5. Including the purchase day, purchase above one month won't grant refund (This one month does not include the time of solving the software's unusable problem).
6. You requested for a refund for technical issues, but never provided any assistance to our support team with any detailed description of the problem.
1. Uninstall the software and remove it from your computer.